Free rainbow bingo game to play when you’re throwing a rainbow birthday party or during St. Patricks Day too! Free printables are great for kids.
Are you throwing a rainbow party and need some free games to play??!! Well I am all about keeping costs low for every birthday party so this rainbow bingo game is perfect for boys and girls to play. With 4 different bingo cards it is great for a large group so not everyone wins at once. Perfect center time activity for a classroom too.
Free Rainbow Bingo
- We first came up with some St.Patricks Day activities for Kindergarten since once upon a time I taught that grade.
- Then we used it at a rainbow birthday party.
We’ve been growing our rainbow crafts and activities from there like this fun rainbow weaving art! Now we have rainbow bingo to share!
Rainbow food ideas
If you are having a party you may want a few other ideas to keep the crowd smiling. There are so many opportunities with this one. From edible treats to other party games there are a few others below.
- Rainbow Jenga – Make a rainbow…then see if you can keep it from falling!
- Best Rainbow Rice Krispy Treats – Everyone will rave over these.
- Get this Rainbow Cake Topper – Super simple cupcake toppers that take very little time.
- Healthy Rainbow Fruit Skewers – Isn’t fruit beautiful?
** Now here are your Rainbow Bingo Printable cards so you can play with a group!
We have a lot of free bingo printables like camping bingo for every holiday because it’s a game everyone can play!
If you’re throwing a rainbow party you will need as many games and craft ideas as you can get!
- Love these Rainbow Colored Baked Donuts – Who knew that donuts could be so colorful?
- Rainbow popsicles are great if you’re having a pool party.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
Then sign up for my free newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest! 😉
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉