Pumpkin cocktail that you can enjoy with friends and guests during the holidays. Just 3 ingredients with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top is all.
Ready to make a delicious pumpkin cocktail this year? Who’s kidding, I will take this flavor all year long! (affiliate links present)
When you think of this iconic Fall flavor, you probably imagine this orange can with pumpkin puree. You do NOT need this though to create this mouthful of YUM.
Pumpkin Spice Cocktail
Instead you just need some creamer with the same great flavor. You can usually find it at the end of September thru the end of the year. BUT if you can’t we will show you how to make homemade creamer too.
The best thing about this is that you can make a big batch and use it to make this alcoholic beverage AND put it in your coffee too!
OH Yes, it makes your cup of Joe so much better especially during this festive time of year. Once you have this down pat you can have pumpkin coffee all year long I tell you.
You can see our homemade pumpkin coffee creamer here in our little jug. Just a little stir when you pull it out of the fridge and you’re set to add it into just about anything you want.
- You can make a pumpkin frappuccino with it too.
Pumpkin Pie Cocktail
Yes you only need 3 main items to make this pumpkin drink. When it comes to the toppings you can go all in and decorate like crazy. Just cinnamon was used on top of the whipped cream here.
- Caramel flavored vodka
- Pumpkin coffee creamer
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce or maple syrup around the rim of the glasses
- Amber sugar crystals or cinnamon sugar sprinkles
- Pumpkin spice syrup
- A cinnamon stick
- Crushed graham cracker crumbs
A little sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice will do the trick too.
Of course you will want some stemless wine glasses or something pretty to serve them in. If you have a cocktail shaker that can come in handy too. Pumpkin flavored drinks are so fun when you have company over.
Other holiday drinks to serve that they’ll love:
- Malibu, spiced rum or dark rum is great to make our Island cocktail drink.
- No simple syrups are needed to make these cranberry moscow mules, so pretty and colorful.
- You can usually find pumpkin beer ready made in stores this time of year which is easy.
- Or make some pumpkin spiced lattes without an espresso machine at home.
Things to serve with your holiday drinks beyond some Christmas cookies:
- 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips are easy and cheap.
- For brunch have english muffins and toast ready with homemade pumpkin butter on the side. Served alongside hard boiled eggs or scrambled egg whites it is a great treat.
Make a batch of non alcoholic party punch for the kiddos too, it’s always a hit.
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Turn glass upside down and dip rim into caramel sundae topping.
Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour ingredients
Add caramel vodka and pumpkin creamer inside, stir. Add whipped cream to the top of the glass with a sprinkle of cinnamon or crystalized sugar on top and serve.
- 2 oz caramel vodka
- 3-4 oz pumpkin coffee creamer
- whipped cream dollop on top
- cinnamon shake on top
- 1/4 c caramel sundae topping, optional for rim on glass
- Turn glass upside down and dip rim into caramel sundae topping.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add caramel vodka and pumpkin creamer inside, stir.
- Add whipped cream to the top of the glass with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top and serve.