How to get free Starbucks gift cards seriously! I get at least $50 worth of free Starbucks gift cards each month with NO effort at all!
I’m serious when I say I know how to get free Starbucks gift cards and yes I get at least $50 worth each and every month! You literally do what you do on a daily basis while on your computer, but using this company to search the web and/or shop online you can earn lots of points which translate into free gift cards. I choose Starbucks!!
This is especially great if you work on a computer all day like many of us do, or even if you don’t but shop online it’s an easy way to earn free Starbucks gift cards. Let me show you step by step what to do, it’s so easy! (referral links present)
How to get free Starbucks gift cards
- Sign up for Swagbucks (it’s free)
- Go to Home and scroll all the way to the bottom, there you can click on SwagButton and add that to your browser bar
- Change your browser to Swagbucks and earn points every time to search for anything online
- Listen to music, watch videos, or take quizzes on their site to earn more points too
- Redeem points for free gift cards
Here’s how you do step 3
Go to the top right of your browser bar (where you see www……….) Right click, scroll down to edit search engines. A box will pop up. You probably have Google clicked, click on Swagbucks and save. You searching won’t really look any different but doing this will earn you points so you can get free Starbucks.
The reason why you want to add the SwagButton to your computer is that when you search for Walmart for example the site will pop up like this with the % cash back you will receive when you shop on this site. Just click shop now and it automatically deposits it into your account. This “cash back” equates to points that you can later redeem for whatever gift cards you want.
Swagbucks has tons of free gift cards to choose from including gas gift cards, retail stores, even Visa gift cards which you can use anywhere. And this is how to get free Starbucks gift cards every month!
Seriously you aren’t even doing anything to earn points, it’s just a different way of doing things but they literally do all the work for you. If you get really motivated to earn more points and free gift cards you can watch videos, take quizzes, and listen to music which earns you points too! Try it!
- Want to make a few of your favorite goodies from there while you’re at it?
- Give this copycat Starbucks pumpkin scones recipe here.
- We love their gingerbread loaf and Starbucks lemon loaf too.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉