These mini turkey burger boats are the best appetizers! Packed with protein and fresh produce they are the perfect bite size for everyone, and healthy too.
Ok so these cute turkey burger boats are not just the perfect appetizer but we have them for dinner too and the kids LOVE them!! No forks necessary really, just pack them full of fresh veggies, turkey BUBBA Burger products (they come in veggie and original too), and this creamy Sriracha sauce that I will share below. They are just delicious! We are always looking to eat healthier, and if it is quick that is an added plus for me because with three kids I really don’t have a lot of time for prep. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BUBBA Burger. All opinions are 100% mine. (originally published 5/17)
These easy turkey burger boats are great for lots of occasions like:
- A fun appetizer
Here is what you need to make this fun dinner or appetizer!
Super simple right??
Of course you can pack in as many vegetables as you like. I added small pieces of avocado and onion this time, they are really versatile that way! To make it even easier you can find BUBBA Burger products in the frozen section of your local store so you can keep them on hand and grill or cook them on the stovetop in just about 10 minutes…super easy!
I cut them into small bite size pieces when they are cooked so they are easy to eat in our little turkey burger boats, but they still maintain the juiciness even in these small bites.
You could also break up the burger in your pan and serve the meat up in more of a ground burger style.
Season it more if you wish but they’re pretty tasty as is……
Of course pile high with toppings though!
Of course you can top with a squeeze of ketchup and mustard but really this creamy Sriracha sauce takes them to a whole new level and is so easy to make! I do not like a lot of heat but this is perfect whether you’re serving these as a meal or an appetizer.
We chose to use turkey burgers here but you should try all of their different varieties when you make this fun finger food and see which one your family likes best!
This is what you’ll need to make these easy turkey burger boats
- Bubba Burger patties
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mini tortilla taco boats
- Serve in these paper food trays
- White wine vinegar
Turkey Burger Boats
- Either grill or put a bit of olive oil in a pan and cook on your stovetop for about 5 minutes on each side on medium heat.
- Prep your vegetables in small pieces so they fit into your mini tortilla boats.
- Cut your cooked turkey, veggie, or original Bubba Burger patties into small bite size pieces and lay them into your small boats with your vegetables.
- Mix together your mayonnaise, sriracha, white wine vinegar, paprika, and garlic salt together.
- Serve sauce on the side or spoon into small sandwich bag, cut edge off, and squeeze on top of each mini turkey burger boat. Enjoy!