Fun St. Patrick’s Day treat cups are fun crafts for kids to make. Cheap and simple to make for all ages, this is how to make a hat filled with candy.
It is fun to do a craft or a treat, or both in this case, for St. Patrick’s Day! When it can be done by all ages it’s great so everyone can participate, this is a fun one. Get your favorite snacks and treats together and make these St. Patrick’s Day Treat Cups together at home or for a project at School! I have many other fun rainbow crafts and green fun below too so you can find several St. Patrick’s day crafts and activities to enjoy here. Let us know which one is your favorite! (affiliate links present)
Isn’t this a cute St. Patrick’s Day craft! You will need a few items to make these leprechaun hats filled with snacks and treats.
You may need to help a bit just with the tracking and using the hot glue gun but the kids can take it from there. This is what you need to make these.
St. Patrick’s Day Treat Cups
- Green paper cups
- 1 green foam sheet (multi colored foam pack here)
- 1 black foam sheet
- 1 gold glitter foam sheet
- Shamrock shaped glitter foam
- Shamrock cookie cutter or stencil
- Hot glue gun and scissors
- Cut a circle out of green foam, larger than the cup and glue gun it to the bottom of the cup
- Then cut a black strip of foam to fit around the cup
- You’ll want to cut a square out of gold for the front of the hat buckle
- Use the cookie cutter to trace a shamrock on the green foam sheet and cut, or us already cut pieces
- A shamrock foam piece is cute for some of the cups
- Then use stickers wherever
- Fill with treats
If you love these St. Patrick’s Day treat cups you will love this rainbow crafts too. Love coloring? Grab our printable shamrock sheets and let them decorate all the things with them.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
Then sign up for my free newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest! 😉
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉