Nature crafts for kids using items you would find outdoors. Simple and cheap crafts using things you find on a hike or in the backyard.
My family loves to spend time hiking and exploring outside. Better yet if we can incorporate a few nature crafts into our afternoon the day really becomes fun. Here are a few fun nature crafts for kids using items you’d find outdoors, enjoy my friends. (originally published 5/16, affiliate links present)
- Here are some nature paint brushes from Apple Green Cottage that look fun.
- They also have a fun post using rainbow pebbles for letters you can try!
- Artsy Momma uses sticks to make some fun toys!
- This camping iSpy and Bingo game is too cute and perfect for an afternoon, from The Jenny Evolution.
- Nature scavenger hunt list is a great camping game.
- Red Ted Art made some cute shell crab magnets if you’re out and about on the beach.
- She also has a great beach driftwood and broken shell rattle idea.
- Here are some cute rock creatures made by Our Whimsical Days!
- Kitchen Floor Crafts made some cute turtles out of rocks too!
- Make bookmarks using pressed flowers, comes from Buggy and Buddy!
- We made ribbon wands the other weekend that were really fun and inexpensive.
- Using these wood slices you can make really cute necklaces too. (affiliate link)
- Here are some wood slice necklaces from Crafting in the Rain, how cute!
- They also did some bamboo art that is amazing and you should try.
- Here’s an amazing photo frame made out of twigs from Creative Homemaking.
- They also have a great idea for fall garland using leaves!
- Here’s some nature tee dyed shirts from The Pinterested Parent.
- They also have an adorable acorn craft on their site too.
- Build volcanos out of rocks, from My Bright Firefly.
- Arty Crafty Kids has an amazing leaf chalk art activity to try.
- Here’s a petal sun catcher craft from Craftulate too.
- Mommy’s Bundle made a cute floating boat made of things found in nature.
- They also made some magical stick wands that are really pretty.
- Non Toy Gifts has an adorable bird feeder house that looks incredible.
- Here are some adorable bookmarks you can make with flowers and things outside from Uno Zwei Tutu.
- See Vanessa Craft made a cute nature walk terrarium!
- They also have some maple seed art for kid ideas on their site.
- And at Christmas time we made an ornament for the tree using pinecones!
If you like these ideas you should check out our post of fun things for kids to do when you’re out on a hike!
For more easy recipes and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook, sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest!