31 Halloween recipes for kids and to make for a party or just because it’s October. From fun Halloween Rice Krispie Treats to ghost and witch inspired appetizers and snack ideas with a pumpkin or scary twist!
Halloween is such a fun time to make scary and fun foods! There are usually neighborhood parties this time of year and it is always fun to bring something that make people smile and laugh. Here are 31+ Halloween inspired party foods and recipes for kids to enjoy too. Involve them in the process and make it even more fun. 😉 (originally published 9/15)
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
And be automatically signed up for our free newsletter too!
- Pumpkin pudding cake is our favorite Fall treat
- Then try our moist throw together Pumpkin pie dump cake
- If you haven’t made our Pumpkin zucchini muffins they’re amazing
- Homemade pumpkin butter is something new we made last year
If you love peanut butter, our Halloween haystacks no bake dessert is great.
Halloween recipes for kids
- Easy pumpkin pretzels
- Halloween pumpkin cake
- Try some fun Halloween cheeseburgers
- We always love a batch of Halloween deviled eggs
- Ghoulish eggs
- Halloween candy apples are easier to make than you may think
- Devil cupcakes
- Mummy hot dogs
- Pumpkin rice krispy treats
- Dracula dentures
Isn’t this Halloween sandwich fun??!!
Of course many of these Halloween recipes are for dessert but a few can be used for dinner like this spaghetti or nachos….we can let that be a full meal on this fun day.
- Halloween spaghetti
- Glass cupcakes
- This Halloween bundt cake is amazing
- Halloween bark is fun to make together
- Monster donuts are super simple but so cute
- Try making some Cheese pretzel broom sticks
- Spiderweb nachos are delicious
- Something simple is this Halloween trail mix
- Pumpkin candy cups should be tried
Here’s a peek at a few of our favorites…..
You can easily make our Italian cookies into any holiday theme with different colored sprinkles.
- Ghost meringues are quite easy to do with just white color and black gel dots for the eyes
- Try our Graham cracker dirty bandaids
- Witch finger bread sticks are great for a party with some dip options
- Boo nana pops yes, they are that fun
- Have you tried to make Brain dip yet?
- Halloween colored butter cookies are a fave.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!