Here are 10 great Fourth of July crafts for kids to use during Memorial Day too. Easy red white and blue activities for the classroom or at home.
It’s about that time of year again when we are looking to celebrate the red white and blue or looking for fun Fourth of July crafts for kids. We love activities that are easy and don’t cost a lot of money to make. (originally published 4/16)
4th of July Crafts
It doesn’t always have to be the holidays to celebrate the flag. You can create these just because, for a Girl Scout project, or on one of the president’s birthdays too. Here are a bunch of easy patriotic crafts to choose from.
We hope you love our patriotic crafts for kids that are great for Fourth of July, Memorial Day or just for fun celebrating the red white and blue.
- This Fourth of July American Flag Craft is something we made with egg cartons and is a fun way to create the stars and strips on the flag.
- For an edible decoration you should make our red white and blue desserts, the strawberries are always the most popular.
- My kids love making these Fourth of July pretzels too while listening to the star spangled banner on the radio.
Fourth of July crafts for kids
As far as printables go we have this 4th of July color by number sheet, actually there are 4 to choose from.
- You could make these mason jar luminaries with red white and blue
- Red, White and Blue Craft: Patriotic Suncatcher Stars are super easy and great for all ages
- Patriotic Crafts for Kids for Independence day are perfect. Some use popsicle sticks, or paper plates so they’re cheap to do.
- Patriotic Necklaces are great ways to display the stars and stripes in a new way you can wear!
- DIY Patriotic Ombre Tie Dye T-Shirts are great 4th of July crafts for kids
- Find more information on how to make these Patriotic Craft with Coffee Filter Prints here
- DIY Patriotic Bubble Blowers Craft
- Patriotic Jewelry
- Shrinky Dink Flag Bracelet
- Uncle Sam Puppet
Here’s a fun edible Fourth of July crafts for kids you can make too if you’re having a barbecue!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉