Here are the best Disneyland hotel discounts and deals on tickets to save you money while you are there and avoid driving home the same day.
If you are traveling to Disneyland or Knott’s you might want to stay the night. Depending on how far you live and how late you want to stay, many times it is well worth it to take full advantage of your time there and not have to make the long trek back home that same day. To save you some $$ here are the latest Disneyland hotel discounts around and how to get cheap Disneyland tickets too.
You can find Disneyland hotel discounts on an ongoing basis here, as well as these Anaheim hotel deals! Sometimes they even offer a free hotel night.
If you’re visiting both Knott’s Berry Farm and Disneyland there are several hotels in between (they’re not far apart so visiting both on a long vacation isn’t a problem).
If you’re looking for cheap Disneyland tickets we have ways of saving a bit of money too!
I will say that there are VERY few places where you can get any money off tickets to Disney but this is one (above) that still offers them. This is a great option if you are planning a quick trip there and need tickets fast but still want to save some money.
If you are planning a trip to Disneyland way in advance you can follow how we get free tickets to Disneyland each year but note that it will take many months or up to a year to achieve this. So…if it’s last minute I’d take advantage of these discount Disney tickets for sale and then start our method so your next visit could be FREE!!
Sometimes they even have this great offer……
Tips for planning affordable Disney vacations are here too but let me give you a quick rundown on how to save a bit more money:
- Travel on the off season – NOT during the summertime, or during/around any holiday!
- This is how to get free airline tickets if you’re traveling from afar
- Stay in a hotel that has a free shuttle to the park (costs min. $20/day to park)
- Once you’re there
- always eat breakfast outside the park
- bring water bottles to save money and stay hydrated (bringing food in isn’t permitted)
- bring a light jacket for everyone – so you can stay longer and don’t get suckered into buying a sweatshirt there so you can stay
- find locations where they offer large portions and split meals, or where kids eat free at buffets – here’s how to eat free at Disneyland