Simple creamy pasta salad that’s a great side dish for any bbq or potluck. Simple creamy parmesan pasta salad recipe you can load up with anything.
It is almost summer and what that means to us is grilling and lots of yummy side dishes to go along with your meats. We have several that are super easy side dishes to throw together, and this creamy pasta salad recipe is one of them! Loaded with parmesan goodness and it’s really pretty too. Here’s how you make creamy parmesan pasta salad….that’s a mouthful!
Creamy Pasta Salad with Mayo
Super yum right??!! I love having a few easy side dish recipes ready when we are invited over for a potluck, BBQ, or we are having people over…after all it’s all about all the different goodies when you get together right!
When it comes down to it though it has to be EASY and things I usually already have in my fridge or are easy to grab and go at the store.
Creamy pasta salad with peas
You can use any type of shells or shape you want. I would choose medium size. Also this is a great one to add all the things into. Want to add vegetables into everything you serve? Just defrost some frozen peas and fold those right in there too. Drained corn kernels would work well too, or olives!
- Pasta – any shape you really want
- Red pepper
- Hard boiled egg
- Parmesan cheese
You could boil potatoes in Instant Pot, cool, and dice them too if you wanted to add another element to the dish.
Simple Creamy Pasta Salad
You really could use just about any fork sized noodle like bow tie or otherwise but we will use penne for now. Of course with any pasta salad you can also add as many yummy add ins you’d like or just make it really simple, your choice.
- Like I said you could add even more to this loaded pasta salad. Lots of bacon bits, mushrooms, olives, anything else you can think of would be great!
It’s nice to have a few easy side dish recipes ready for when it’s time for a BBQ or otherwise. If you love this creamy pasta salad recipe try this:
- Our simple potato salad is good but amped up to make bacon pasta salad is even better.
- a fresh favorite of ours is this kale strawberry salad, that’s great during the Summer too!
- Our pickle pasta salad gets people going for sure
Here’s the entire recipe as seen here, just omit anything you’d like. 😉
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
Then sign up for my free newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest! 😉
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Creamy Pasta Salad with Mayo
- 12 oz penne pasta cooked
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 tsp each:
- Garlic Powder
- onion powder
- 1 hard boiled egg peeled and diced
- 1 small red pepper diced
- 1/4 small onion diced
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 10 pepperoni slices quartered
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese as fresh as possible
- 1 piece fresh parsley or 1 tsp. dried
- Boil noodles. Combine mayonnaise, seasonings and egg. Mix until creamy. Add the diced vegetables, pasta, pepperoni and grated parmesan. Mix well. Add salt to taste. Top with chopped fresh parsley.
- Can store covered in refrigerator for 2-3 days.