Here is a long list of cranberry recipes for Thanksgiving you can follow to make cranberry drinks, side dishes, appetizers, desserts and more.
Looking for the best cranberry recipes for Thanksgiving this year??!! We have a ton of them to choose from! There’s nothing that says Christmas time more than a sparkling cranberry drink with some sweet and tart homemade cranberry sauce aside your warm turkey. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it.
If you’re creating the ultimate holiday menu this year with everything cranberry, let us help you find a few new dishes to try.
Our list of cranberry recipes are broken down into categories so you can find just what you need for your cranberry Thanksgiving feast this year. Here we go!
- I will tell you what is a MUST…making your own homemade Instant Pot cranberry sauce this year! It is such an easy recipe, it makes no sense to make it.
I will start with cranberry drink recipes that can be made into mocktail style for the kids or cranberry cocktails to serve during your event.
Cranberry recipes for Thanksgiving
Cranberries are not only tasty but sprinkled around a table or strung and hung on the tree or on top of a table they are a great (cheap) holiday decoration too!
- Our sparkling island cocktail is great with a splash of cranberry juice
- Easy Cranberry ginger cocktail
- You’ll love this Cranberry screwdriver drink
- A great mocktail is this Cranberry apple cider punch
Cranberry moscow mule mocktail or cocktail is so yummy. Add whole berries, sugar orange zest, and/or a cinnamon stick in it for added presentation.
- You know you’ll love Cranberry margaritas
- This Cranberry Raspberry Punch is really pretty when served
- Spiced Cranberry Hot Toddy
- Fresh Cranberry Smoothie
Sparkling cranberry sangria cocktail or mocktail you can see here. Not only is it tasty but it’s pretty too.
Cranberry Brunch Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- For breakfast time make Cranberry Apple Crockpot Oatmeal
- Gluten-Free Cranberry Chocolate Bread
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Sandwiches
- A great healthy snack = Cranberry Oatmeal Bars
- Cranberry salad sounds amazing
- Add a bit of fruit to your meal with Cranberry Orange Turkey Breast
- Chocolate Cranberry Eye of Round Roast
- Pressure Cooker Cranberry French Toast
We love these Cranberry Sauce Meatballs you can see here. Baked or in a pressure cooker they’re a great choice.
- Pressure cooker cranberry pecan baked brie would be amazing
- A little Cranberry salsa with chips or baguette is great. Add a bit of orange or tangerine juice for tartness.
- Cranberry Salsa Dip can be served chilled or room temperature
- With crackers this Cranberry Blue Cheese Spread is fabulous
If you’re having a brunch you could make a number of breads with them dried. Our pumpkin cranberry bread is a great one.
Cranberry Sauce recipes
- Classic cranberry sauce on the stovetop over medium heat can be made in about 15 minutes. It can be made a day in advance for sure too.
- Kentucky Bourbon Cranberry Sauce can be made in under 30 minutes
- Ricotta Orange Pancakes with Cranberry Sauce can use orange juice for a bold flavor
Like I mentioned above, if you only try one new thing this year off this list you have got to make your own cranberry sauce, it is nothing like the canned version and you’ll never buy that again after making your own.
Most cranberry sauce recipes only call for 3-5 ingredients and you can make it as tart or sweet as you want, as runny or as thick as you want and it’s great as a stand alone side dish if you ask me.
Then with your leftover cranberry sauce you can make our Cranberry apple cobbler which is a family favorite…and I ensure I use all that is left after a day or two.
Cranberry Side Dish
- Instant Pot cranberry applesauce is a perfect Thanksgiving side for the kids
- Fresh Cranberry Butter is great for the holiday season
- Classic cranberry stuffing is a great choice
- Potato stuffing balls with a cranberry center
Great side dish for everyone is Cranberry Apple Chutney. If you’ve never heard of this, try it!
- If you haven’t tried Cranberry Jello Salad you must!
- Creamy Cranberry Apple Slaw
- Orange Cranberry Wild Rice
- Easy Broccoli Cranberry Salad
- Apple Cranberry Fruit Salad
- We love 1/2 cup of Cranberry Fluff Salad on your plate too
- Cranberry apple cobbler is amazing using your leftover cranberry sauce
- Check out this Cranberry cake with caramel sauce, or make cupcakes too
- Pumpkin Cranberry Biscotti
- For breakfast make, Cranberry Chocolate Chip Scones
- Serve Cranberry Orange Swirl Cookies after Thanksgiving dinner
- Orange Cranberry Shortbread Cookies
- A great twist on the traditional, try Cranberry Orange Upside-Down Cake
- No Bake Cranberry White Chocolate Granola Bars