Here is a long list of cranberry recipes for Thanksgiving you can follow to make cranberry drinks, side dishes, appetizers, desserts and more.
Looking for the best cranberry recipes for Thanksgiving this year??!! We have a ton of them to choose from! There’s nothing that says Christmas time more than a sparkling cranberry drink with some sweet and tart homemade cranberry sauce aside your warm turkey. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it.
If you’re creating the ultimate holiday menu this year with everything cranberry, let us help you find a few new dishes to try.
Our list of cranberry recipes are broken down into categories so you can find just what you need for your cranberry Thanksgiving feast this year….here we go!
- I will tell you what is a MUST…making your own homemade cranberry sauce this year!
I will start with cranberry drink recipes that can be made into mocktail style for the kids or cranberry cocktails to serve during your event. Cranberries are not only tasty but sprinkled around a table or strung and hung on the tree or on top of a table they are a great (cheap) holiday decoration too!
Here is our list of cranberry recipes for Thanksgiving
- Sparkling cranberry sangria cocktail or mocktail
- Cranberry moscow mule mocktail
- Our sparkling island cocktail is great with a splash of cranberry juice
- Cranberry ginger cocktail
- Cranberry screwdriver drink
- Cranberry apple cider punch
- Cranberry margaritas would be tasty
- Cranberry Raspberry Punch
- Spiced Cranberry Hot Toddy
- Fresh Cranberry Smoothie
Cranberry Brunch Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- Cranberry Apple Crockpot Oatmeal
- Gluten-Free Cranberry Chocolate Bread
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Sandwiches
- Cranberry Oatmeal Bars
- Cranberry salad sounds amazing
- Cranberry Orange Turkey Breast
- Chocolate Cranberry Eye of Round Roast
- Pressure Cooker Cranberry French Toast
- Pressure cooker cranberry pecan baked brie would be amazing
- Cranberry salsa with chips or baguette
- Cranberry Sauce Meatballs
- Cranberry Salsa Dip
- Cranberry Blue Cheese Spread
Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe Ideas
- Instant Pot cranberry sauce
- Homemade cranberry sauce on the stovetop
- Kentucky Bourbon Cranberry Sauce
- Ricotta Orange Pancakes with Cranberry Sauce
Like I mentioned above, if you only try one new thing this year off this list you have got to make your own cranberry sauce, it is nothing like the canned version and you’ll never buy that again after making your own. Most cranberry sauce recipes only call for 3-5 ingredients and you can make it as tart or sweet as you want, as runny or as thick as you want and it’s great as a stand alone side dish if you ask me.
Then with your leftover cranberry sauce you can make our Cranberry apple cobbler which is a family favorite…and I ensure I use all that is left after a day or two.
Cranberry Side Dish
- Fresh Cranberry Butter
- Classic cranberry stuffing is a great choice
- Potato stuffing balls with a cranberry center
- Cranberry Apple Chutney
- Instant Pot cranberry applesauce
- Cranberry apple cobbler is amazing using your leftover cranberry sauce
- Cranberry cake with caramel sauce, or make cupcakes too
- Pumpkin Cranberry Biscotti
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip Scones
- No Bake Cranberry White Chocolate Granola Bars
- Sugared Cranberries
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Trifle
- Eggnog Cranberry Popsicles
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉