Easy watermelon juice recipe that can be served as a mocktail or cocktail. Either way this watermelon drink tastes fabulous with fresh raspberries!
Especially during the summer we are all about watermelon anything!! From incorporating them into a salad, slicing it for a bbq, or a yummy drink like this watermelon juice recipe. It’s just the best fruit ever. Here’s how you make it.
There is usually a watermelon on our counter from about June thru the end of August at all times.
Talk about the best taste, so versatile, and pretty inexpensive too.
You have got to try this fruity watermelon juice recipe!
If you’ve got kids I know they love watermelon too.
- First, here’s a quick tip on how to cut a watermelon so it’s less messy!
Then…you’ve got to try this watermelon drink recipe with a few blackberries incorporated.
Of course you can use pre made lemonade instead of making fresh squeezed lemonade. But really lemons are so cheap and it tastes better fresh….anything does. Yes you can buy this at Nekter Juice Bar or other locations, but I love being able to make it myself too.
Here’s what you need to make this watermelon juice recipe
- Blackberries or fresh raspberries
- Serve in cute mason jars
- Vodka if you want to spike it
Make it a watermelon cocktail or mocktail y’all!
This can be a great baby shower drink!
Watermelon juice recipe
- Mix together 4 c. of water, lemon juice from lemons and sugar. You may choose to boil the water and sugar first so it dissolves, some prefer this so it doesn't separate quite as much. We usually don't bother.
- Add watermelon, berries, and 2.5 c. water into a blender and smooth.
- Add watermelon mix to lemonade mixture and serve cold with ice. Could add a bit of something "for adults" too.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉