Free printable Superhero Halloween granola bar wrappers to make a fun Marvel treat to give away in the classroom or at the door.
Do your kids want a superhero Halloween this year?? If they love Marvel characters like the Hulk, Spiderman, Thor, Captain America and others they will love incorporating them into their Halloween treats. This is an easy Superhero printable you can use with a granola bar for Halloween this year. Enjoy!
Halloween is a fun time of year. Not only is it fun passing out treats at the door on Halloween evening, but sending cute treats with your kids to School too.
- Then they can share treats with granola bar wrappers amongst their friends too! Many Schools are limited or restricting candy from being passed out.
When I saw these Marvel wrapped granola bars it gave me an idea! All kids love yummy granola bars, and this free printable makes it fun with Marvel Superhero symbols on them with a cute saying. You really wouldn’t need to search around for these specific granola bars. I found these at Walmart if you want to look in yours. Any would do.
- Just print these Marvel Halloween granola bar wrappers
- cut a slit at the top and bottom
- slide your granola bar in
- put a little piece of tape on the back so they don’t fall off
- Great “treat” for class or to hand out at the door for Halloween!
Then make a batch of superhero slime and enjoy the holiday!