Here are lots of easy popsicle recipes to make at home during the summertime. Healthy fruit popsicle recipes and how to make homemade fudgesicles too.
It is summertime and it is time for a few of the best popsicle recipes! If you’re looking for a bunch of homemade popsicle recipes you’ve come to the right place because I have found a TON that I know you, and your kids, will love! Let me know which one becomes your new favorite! (originally published 6/16)
This is what you’ll need to make your own homemade popsicles
- These popsicle molds work really well, or you can use mini dixie cups like we did with our yogurt popsicles
- A blender or the NutriBullet works really well
Let’s start with how to make homemade popsicles with fresh berries shall we?
- S’Mores Pudding Pops from Life with the Crust Cut Off.
- They also made Golden Oreo Banana Pudding pops that look amazing!
- Mama Loves Food has a popsicle recipe for Dark Chocolate Dipped Yogurt Bars.
- And another one from her that looks fabulous is for Orange Juice Creamsicles!
- Check out these caramel iced coffee popsicles from My Crazy Good Life, love coffee!
- Love Pasta and a Tool Belt made Breakfast Yogurt Popsicles that look refreshing.
- Beauty In the Mess made some Strawberry Coconut Water & Blueberry Popsicles…wow!
We made some Frozen Yogurt Strawberry Pops that were amazing, and the kids loved to help.
- Num’s The Word has a cute idea for Watermelon Pops.
- Here are some watermelon pops with greek yogurt from Creative Homemaking
- Tastes of Lizzy T’s made White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake greek yogurt popsicles.
- They also made caramel fudge pops that look amazing!!
- Sweet & Savory made Strawberry Lemonade popsicles
- Bunny’s Warm Oven made homemade fudgesicles!
- Make some fresh fruit and yogurt popsicles, made by Persnickety Plates.
- We made red white and blue popsicles that were a fun holiday treat.
- Happiness is Homemade made root beer float popsicles!
- They also made Strawberry Blueberry Pudding Popsicles.
- Here are some rainbow fruit popsicles that taste great.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉