Here are lots of easy popsicle recipes to make at home during the summertime. Healthy fruit popsicle recipes and how to make homemade fudgesicles too. It is likely warm outside so start with our popular rainbow fruit popsicles and go from there!
It is summertime and it is time for a few of the best popsicle recipes! If you’re looking for a bunch of homemade popsicle recipes you’ve come to the right place because I have found a TON that I know you, and your kids, will love! Let me know which one becomes your new favorite! (originally published 6/16)
Fruit Popsicle recipes
This is what you’ll need to make your own homemade popsicles
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
And be automatically signed up for our free newsletter too!
- These popsicle molds work really well, or you can use mini dixie cups like we did with our yogurt popsicles
- A blender or the NutriBullet works really well
Let’s start with how to make homemade popsicles with fresh berries shall we?
Popsicle Recipes for Kids
I mean anything on a stick is just fun to eat right? Most is something sweet for sure but if you wanted to make a whole meal on sticks my kiddos love our skewer recipes.
- S’Mores Pudding Pops from Life with the Crust Cut Off.
- They also made Golden Oreo Banana Pudding pops that look amazing!
- Mama Loves Food has a popsicle recipe for Dark Chocolate Dipped Yogurt Bars.
- And another one from her that looks fabulous is for Orange Juice Creamsicles!
- Check out these caramel iced coffee popsicles from My Crazy Good Life, love coffee!
We made some Frozen Yogurt Strawberry Pops that were amazing, and the kids loved to help.
Popsicle Recipes Healthy
- Num’s The Word has a cute idea for Watermelon Pops.
- Here are some watermelon pops with greek yogurt
- Tastes of Lizzy T’s made White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake greek yogurt popsicles.
- Or make refreshing Strawberry Lemonade popsicles
- Chocolate lovers can make homemade fudgesicles!
- A summertime fave we make root beer float popsicles!
- They also made Strawberry Blueberry Pudding Popsicles.
We made red white and blue popsicles that were a fun holiday treat.