Hello! Wondering what a guest blog post is all about? Well if you’re a great home cook and would love to see your recipe featured on The Typical Mom, this might be for you!
See this photo here was taken with a cell phone! It’s a great way to create a guest blog post to be shared with others so they can enjoy your creation too.
- Here on The Typical Mom blog we like sharing pressure cooker, slow cooker and air fryer recipes we love of course.
- There are SO many great creations that others make too though!
- If you’re someone who loves creating new recipes, and enjoys taking pictures of food, you might be interested in contributing.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Email [email protected]
- Your name
- What type of recipes you specialize in
- Why you’d like to contribute
I will get back to you as soon as I can with additional details and/or questions I might have. Here is just one example of a guest blog post so you can see what I’m looking for.
Make note that the text is something that I create, just the photos & recipe were provided by the home cook. All recipes are tested by myself before publishing to ensure they work properly as well.
If you want to know how to start a blog I have information about that for you too.
- Once selected I will ask that you fill out this contributor form as well.