Blender muffins are easy to make with any flavors you like! These flourless peanut butter banana muffins are yummy and may become a favorite breakfast.
Have you ever made blender muffins before?? They’re kinda’ awesome because they’re a throw it together you only have to get one thing dirty recipe. Make these flourless muffins for breakfast or dessert and see if you love them too. I bet you won’t miss the flour either. 😉
We love banana bread of any kind really. Adding peanut butter to them makes them over the top!
Of course you can choose to leave out things like the chocolate chips but trust me you’ve got to try them as is at least once.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these peanut butter blender muffins.
- Peanut butter – we love this one
- Baking soda
- Apple cider vinegar
- Chocolate chips
- A blender of course – this one is great
- Muffin tin
I suggest you use bananas that aren’t really yellow and almost green, but not brown either. Somewhere in the middle. You don’t want them mushy, a bit firm but not hard if you get my drift.
Then blend away and add the chocolate chips at the end so they don’t get really broken up.
They really are healthy snacks for kids since there isn’t any flour and just natural ingredients. Mine like anything with peanut butter, and everything made in a muffin tin is a winner. We have made a lot of muffin tin recipes over the years, even dinner in them!
- We added these to our Christmas brunch menu because they’re so easy to make. And they fly off the table!
If you’re looking for other things to make in the morning, our sour cream blueberry banana muffins are dense but delicious.
Looking for more healthy breakfast muffin recipes?
- We’d add our pumpkin zucchini muffins to the list
- Chocolate banana cookies
- Lemon blueberry loaf can be muffins too if you’d rather
- Instant Pot blueberry muffins are fun
- Here’s a master list to make every kind of muffin you’d want
Recipe for blender muffins below.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, lightly grease muffin pan or use muffin liners.
- Put all ingredients (except chocolate chips) into blender and blend just to incorporate ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into muffin pan, 2/3 full in each cup.
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean in middle of mufifn.
- Allow to cool before serving.