Here are 10 easy Spring craft ideas for kids, toddlers, and preschoolers. Fun craft ideas for Spring time that are cheap to make.
If you have a child, work at a Preschool or are a Teacher you might be looking for some fun and easy Spring craft ideas! We have done a few at home, and I did many when I taught Kindergarten, but here are just a few that I think are so easy and cute for Spring time.
Crafts for Spring
You can start with freebies like we have on our holiday printables page. One specific to this time of year would be our Spring color by number sheet that is fun for all ages.
- Crafts using mason jars are fun
- Make a heart pop up card
- Red white and blue crafts work year round
- Pom Pom Bunny Pencil Toppers
- Hatching Spring Chicks Craft for Kids
Here are some fun nature crafts to enjoy!
Easy Spring Crafts for Kids
- Handprint Flower Craft For Kids
- Cute Craft Stick Flower Craft
- Handprint Wooden Spoon Butterflies
- Simple Ladybug Paper Craft
- Stained Glass Rainbow Art Collages
- Egg Carton Flowers
Here’s an extra Spring time craft kids love using egg cartons too!
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
Then sign up for my free newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest! 😉
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉