Here are 10 easy Spring craft ideas for kids, toddlers, and preschoolers. Fun craft ideas for Spring time that are cheap to make.
If you have a child, work at a Preschool or are a Teacher you might be looking for some fun and easy Spring craft ideas! We have done a few at home, and I did many when I taught Kindergarten, but here are just a few that I think are so easy and cute for Spring time.
- Crafts using mason jars are fun
- Make a heart pop up card
- Red white and blue crafts work year round
- Pom Pom Bunny Pencil Toppers
- Hatching Spring Chicks Craft for Kids
Here are some fun nature crafts to enjoy!
- Handprint Flower Craft For Kids
- Cute Craft Stick Flower Craft
- Handprint Wooden Spoon Butterflies
- Simple Ladybug Paper Craft
- Stained Glass Rainbow Art Collages
- Egg Carton Flowers
Here’s an extra Spring time craft kids love using egg cartons too!
For more easy recipes and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook, sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest!