If you have a child, work at a Preschool or are a Teacher you might be looking for some fun and easy Spring craft ideas! We have done a few at home, and I did many when I taught Kindergarten, but here are just a few that I think are so easy and cute for Spring time.
- Pom Pom Bunny Pencil Toppers
- Hatching Spring Chicks Craft for Kids
- Sparkly Flower Craft for Kids
- Paper Bag Tiara for a Fairy or Princess
- Handprint Flower Craft For Kids
- Cute Craft Stick Flower Craft
- Handprint Wooden Spoon Butterflies
- Simple Ladybug Paper Craft
- Stained Glass Rainbow Art Collages
- Egg Carton Flowers
Here’s an extra Spring time craft kids love using egg cartons too!
For more easy recipes and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook, sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest!