Here are 10 easy Spring craft ideas for kids, toddlers, and preschoolers. Fun craft ideas for Spring time that are cheap to make.
If you have a child, work at a Preschool or are a Teacher you might be looking for some fun and easy Spring craft ideas! We have done a few at home, and I did many when I taught Kindergarten, but here are just a few that I think are so easy and cute for Spring time.
Crafts for Spring
- Crafts using mason jars are fun
- Make a heart pop up card
- Red white and blue crafts work year round
- Pom Pom Bunny Pencil Toppers
- Hatching Spring Chicks Craft for Kids
Here are some fun nature crafts to enjoy!
Easy Spring Crafts for Kids
- Handprint Flower Craft For Kids
- Cute Craft Stick Flower Craft
- Handprint Wooden Spoon Butterflies
- Simple Ladybug Paper Craft
- Stained Glass Rainbow Art Collages
- Egg Carton Flowers
Here’s an extra Spring time craft kids love using egg cartons too!
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉