I have 3 girls, so that is all I know! Yes…Daddy is SO outnumbered in our house (lucky man I say), and I’m always on the lookout for great presents for girls as the holidays get closer. Here are a few gifts girls love according to my younger two. I specify girls about ages 5-10 years in this particular post because let’s be honest…they change over the years. 😉 Some items were gifted to my girls by Hasbro for this post and we thank them for their generosity.
Let’s start with games shall we. No, board games aren’t always thought of nowadays but think back to your childhood…I bet there were many hours laughing and playing classic games like Monopoly and Scrabble with your family and/or friends. If you haven’t brought one out it’s a perfect time to introduce a family fame night tradition!
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
And be automatically signed up for our free newsletter too!
Great presents for girls
- The classic Monopoly has several different versions now (this one has an electronic component to it that makes it extra fun), and you can find others for Scrabble too…any version is great and girls love to play with Mom and Dad. Let’s talk toys for a minute.
- My girls love My Little Pony and have since they were toddlers. They still have a bucket full of them and now these fun girls are a great addition to their collection(s). You can find tons of Pinkie Pie everything here.
- If your girls are anything like mine they like their room a bit more organized (than boys possibly) and fun pink bins in this toy organizer is actually a fun gift! You may be surprised at how much they enjoy putting everything in it’s place, “their place”.
- Small table and chairs in just the right colors to match their room is fun and a perfect area for dressing dolls and coloring too.
- A tea set is so fun and seriously has given the two of them hours worth of enjoyment and last the whole year. Even in the summer they will bring them out and play with it on their slip and slide and their My Little Pony animals.
- Even though mine are getting a bit older they have always loved a good ol’ fashioned playhut.
- Ok don’t hate me or cringe but put an old tablecloth down in the backyard and just let them use that little cosmetic makeup bag full of stuff they’ve been dying to try. Dress them up in clothes you’re ok with throwing away and throw them in the shower after they are done…they will love it!
- What girl doesn’t love dolls from their favorite Disney movies??!! Here is a cute set from Elena of Avalor that are really cute and come together.
- With all the dolls that are probably here and there in their room and downstairs grab one of these zippered doll cases that unfolds into a mansion (but keeps them all contained). This has been a lifesaver but it’s so cute they will love it as a gift too.
- So we got a Bop It years and years ago and the adults had it out at Christmas time with a hard core competition! The kids got into it and it was so much fun that year. They have several Bop It games now and the newest one adds more than just the original requests like “golf it” and “sing it” which is even more challenging.
- A bike is always a great present for girls.
- Headphones. Yes they love them especially when they are cute, and they are great on long road trips (for you) too.
- TROLLS are huge this year and this Trolls plush is so fun to sleep with
- A fun take a long TROLLS coronation pod complete with 2 figures, clothing, and a portable house that holds them all is fun too (especially on the go)
- If they’re huge TROLLS lovers like my girls are this talking doll is SO much fun…she lights up too.
If you love these great presents for girls check out what my husband deemed as the perfect gifts for men too…happy holidays!
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉