Earn money and prizes for your school with Fuel up to play at your school. Funded by the dairy council and the NFL, great program.
Have you heard of the Fuel Up to Play 60 program for schools??!! As a former Teacher, and Health Education major myself, I am always interested in programs that encourage healthy lives. THIS incorporates it all! Special thanks goes out to Real California Milk for sponsoring this post.
Fuel up to Play 60 for Students
Founded by the National Dairy Council and NFL this program is Free to join. It offers COOL rewards for kids, their school, and offers grants of up to $4,000 for wellness programs too!!
Fuel Up to Play 60 encourages Teachers, parents, and students to get involved in the health and fitness of all students! They encourage healthy eating habits including lots of fruits, vegetables, and Real California Milk for every meal.
- This program provides resources for parents like a free cookbook they can download
- Offers printable healthy eating trackers
- How they can apply to receive up to $4,000 for their child’s school
- This will help implement the Fuel up to play 60 program in their school!
How do You Join Fuel up to Play 60
1. Sign up for Free as a student, parent, or Teacher here
2. Complete the 6 steps to become a Touchdown School
3. Track your progress
4. Feel proud of the changes you’ve made & get rewarded!
Fuel Up to Play 60 Activities
Fuel Up to Play 60 empowers students to create and teach other students about different healthy activities. They earn rewards for the healthy choices they’re making!
Students can participate in challenges, track their healthy eating, and complete “plays” from their playbook which earn fun online rewards when completed.
- Of course you are encouraged to create your own unique activities in your school. However this program provides ideas you can pull from as well such as a 100 mile club!
- We already have a running club at our school so that would already be one for our books.
Who Founded Play 60
National Dairy Council and the NFL created this. I’ve already signed up. If you’re a parent you should consider becoming a program advisor for your child’s school as well. Or gather the group of Moms you talk to every day and decide to do it together!
The more the merrier I think. The deadline to sign up for the grant for your child’s school is June 16th. Now, with a program like Fuel Up to Play 60 it will only enhance what we already have in our school.
Whether you’d like to add a healthier eating program, or improve the one you already have this program is a great. Free resource for everyone involved.
- What are you waiting for?? It’s a free school fundraiser program that your children and other students will love. 😉