Moms love edible Mother’s Day gifts because they’re delicious and come from the heart! Here are a few chocolate treat ideas she is sure to love.
Yes I love any day my kids think of me, make me sweet cards, and tell me how much they love me. Whether it be just an ordinary day or a day designated for mothers I will take it any way I can get it. 😉 When my kids think of things I love they will unanimously say that I love edible Mother’s Day gifts and they are so right! Sponsored from Edible Arrangements®.
- This is the second year I’ve received the most deliciously dipped and beautiful strawberries on my special day.
Let me tell you the Mother’s Day box of chocolate covered strawberries is the bomb!
My kids love finding things I love that will make me smile. They love making their own cards to attach to the present they found too. Homemade is always best when it comes to cards I say.
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
And be automatically signed up for our free newsletter too!
Occasionally my husband will bake with them and come up with something sweet they know I’d enjoy. When time is of the essence though and they REALLY want to spoil me, they have one of these delicious Edible Arrangements delivered to the house.
- We actually have a store in our town so you can pick your order up too if you’d prefer. Half the fun is getting something (other than bills) delivered though right?
So you want to spoil your wife and/or mother too this year? You know she loves sweets and pretty things, but not sure where to start. Here are a few edible Mother’s Day gifts you could do to surprise her that she will love:
- Mother’s Day Swizzle Bouquet or chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements (Order by 5/11 and save 20% off $65)
- Make her favorite coffee and breakfast (serve it to her in bed)
- Bake some of her favorite cookies
- Cook dinner for her (and clean up after…yes that is part of the spoiling)
- Have kids decorate this Mothers Day color by number page
I usually get all of the above (ok I am spoiled). My husband loves to cook so that’s an easy one for him. The kids love to help him bake. We usually cook breakfast on the weekends so that is not a stretch.
To surprise me there are always lots of different goodies to choose from on their site.
I love how they personalize the chocolate covered strawberries with the heart for this occasion! The heart is edible too! White chocolate with a special message on top and the juiciest and biggest chocolate strawberries I’ve ever seen!
- Of course I had to share a few of them with my loves and they loved the flavor and the special pink and red swirls of chocolate atop the other berries in the box.
- It was the perfect dessert for us and we were able to enjoy them for two nights in a row. 😉
If you’re looking for something special for your mother, and she doesn’t live locally, the Semisweet chocolate dipped strawberries with Swizzle® are perfect if you can’t make it there in person!
Take a peek at all the cool and edible Mother’s day gifts Edible Arrangements offers here, and if you order by 5/11 you save 20% off $65.00 too!