I’m a really busy mom who doesn’t have a lot of time to do much of anything, but at 40 something, I always want to look my best! Here is my 5-minute beauty routine that works great, is affordable, and has kept my skin looking great.
This. Is. Me. No makeup, no hair dryer used, and a flat iron hasn’t hit my head in the past 24 hours. No, I am not a beauty queen by any means, but at 41 I think I’m doing alright. 😉 If you knew me in High School you’d be shocked because my skin was dry, constantly broken out, and my hair was stick straight! I don’t know what happens when you age, and when you hit the big 4-0, but things definitely changed for me. Lemme give you a peek at my 5-minute beauty routine that has made a big difference in my complexion! Special thanks goes out to Olay for sponsoring this post so I could share my secrets with you.
Olay Daily Facials Review
I have 3 girls and work full time. Needless to say, I do not have much more than 5 minutes in the morning and evening to reset my skin and do my best to “pretty up” = take care of my skin.
For someone who has had really dry sensitive skin all my life I will tell you there is a huge difference in my complexion when I do take the time to cleanse and moisturize daily and when I don’t it is noticeable (not in a good way). Ugggg.
Not only is it important to have an easy, consistent way to take care of my skin, but I want it to be affordable too.
5 minute beauty routine
- First, I love things that I can take with me when we travel (which is often). These Olay Daily Facials is a 5-in-1 cleansing cloth that not only cleans your skin but hydrates as well. Now they come with Grapseed extract too!
- So….when I travel or when we go on one of our many road trips I can put a few in my makeup bag and with just a little water they are activated. I wipe my face clean and I am on to the next step! Another thing is you can buy them in bulk at Sam’s Club which will save you some money and you’ll have a spare box in the cupboard to use when you run out.
- It’s the perfect beauty product for us on the go.
- On to Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream. I shared my experience using this for 28 days and it really did make my face quite smooth…which I love.
- It also instantly plumps and lifts surface cells which helped the lines around my eyes and around my mouth. I use this daily in the morning and night after washing with the cleansing cloths above…literally these two only take me maybe 3 minutes to do.
Olay Regenerist Review
- Last step: Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum. This is a creamy light gel face moisturizing layer that has anti-aging ingredients!! Hello…thank you!
- It’s goal is to give you visibly smoother skin starting day 1. I have incorporated it into my routine for a few days now and must say that I do see a difference in the way it feels. I normally have skin that is quite dry to the touch and not super soft. This step seemed to bring a smoother feel to my cheeks and forehead, love.
I will tell you that I am not someone who wears makeup every day, some powder in the morning if I have the time. So…I really need products that don’t take a lot of time to go through the whole routine in the morning and at night.
Micro Sculpting Cream
I literally have enough patience and time for a 5-minute beauty routine and that is it! With that said I want to maintain all the youthfulness I can because quite frankly I don’t feel almost 42 and I don’t want to look that “old” either if at all possible.
If you want to try the Olay trio too you can take advantage of the following deals now too!
- Daily Facials: Buy 2 Save $5 off your purchase at Sam’s Club
- Micro Sculpting Cream: $8 off your purchase at Sam’s Club
Simple solutions, easy routines, that is my style! Simple solutions, easy routines, that is my style! You can get your products here This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.