This is where kids eat free every day of the week! If you have a family and like to save money when eating out at restaurants here is a list of places where your children can get a free meal and what day you should visit each one. Great resource for moms everywhere!
You can find tons of restaurants all over that offer kids eat free meals or deeply discounted prices. Generally kids under 12 qualify for the free kids meals, but some places have a lower age limit. I always recommend that before you head out you reach out to your local restaurant to ensure they participate in the kids eat free program. Some restaurants don’t take part, and you don’t want to go and end up having to pay for a meal.
Like stated above call your local location to confirm they participate and to check the ages that are considered free. Most are 12 and under but some vary in age.
21 Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free
- Applebees| This is at select locations but they vary what days a week kids can eat for free. Some days they allow meals at a low cost of $0.99.
- Bob Evans| Tuesdays – You get free Kid’s Meal with every adult purchase from 4 pm on.
- Cattlemen’s Steakhouse| When you buy one of their kids t-shirts ($9.99) your child can eat free every time they come in while wearing the shirt.
- Chick-Fil-A| Some locations let you get a free kids meal on Tuesdays for Family Fun Night (5:30-7:30). This is 1 kid meal per adult combo purchase.
- Cici’s Pizza| Every day your child can eat for free if they are under 3 years old.
- Denny’s| On Tuesdays from 4-10 pm our child can eat for free with the purchase of adult entree. They do have a limit of 2 adult entrees.
- Freebirds World Burrito| Sundays kids under 11 get a free quesadilla or burrito meal with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Firehouse Subs| Wednesdays kids can eat free all day long with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Godfathers Pizza| If you live near a Godfather’s head in on Tuesdays and your child ages 10 and under can eat for free at the buffet. Times are 11-2pm and 5-8pm.
If you’re a family with several kids like we are there is always the need to save a buck…or twenty….when dining out. We do love going out to eat at restaurants together but it is definitely a treat since there are five of us to feed and that can get quite expensive. If we can find locations where kids eat free we can go out a bit more often because it doesn’t hurt the pocketbook quite as badly and have used many of these places for a lunch or dinner together.
Of course some locations aren’t everywhere so just look for the fast food or traditional restaurants in your city that participate in this program.
- Golden Corral| Head in on Monday and get a free meal for your child who is under 10. They allow two kids per adult, and if your child is under 3 they always eat for free.
- Hooters| Sundays from 11am-11pm you can head in and get a free meal for your child.
- IHOP| Every day of the week from 4-8pm they allow your child 12 or under to eat free (drinks are not included in this). They allow 1 free meal per adult entree purchase. Not all locations participate so I highly recommend calling.
- IKEA| Some locations allow kids to eat free on Tuesdays with purchase of adult entree.
- Lonestar Steakhouse| 2 free kids meals per 1 adult entree (12 and under) on Tuesdays. This is for dine-in only, you can not order take out for this offer.
- Perkins| Each Tuesday they allow kids to eat free with purchase of adult entree.
- Picadilly| If your child is 6 years or under they can eat free all day Friday with adult purchase.
- Pizza Hut| Again on Tuesdays your child under 10 can eat for free with purchase of an adult buffet purchase. This isn’t every location, call ahead.
- Red Robin| Mondays you can go in and let your kid eat free with adult entree.
- Steak and Shake| Saturday and Sundays you can head in and eat for free with purchase of adult purchase (needs to be $9 or more). This is for dine in only, you can take it to go.
- Smashburger| Monday’s you can get a free kids meals with purchase of a salad or hamburger.
- T.G.I.Friday’s| Monday and Tuesdays you can head in and let your kids eat for free with adult entree purchase.
There are so many more restaurants out there that offer freebies for kids. Check out the app above to find even more restaurants in your area. Also, in searching for more locations on where kids eat free you might be interested to download the app Free App called where Kids Eat Free – Restaurant Finder. This app is awesome, you search your local city or zip code to find restaurants that offer free meals to your child.
If you have little ones it is always helpful to have activities on hand to keep kids busy at restaurants too, here are a few that have worked for us.
If you know of other locations I haven’t listed please let me know so I can add them!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. ;