Here’s an easy Halloween dessert called a candy corn parfait. Perfect Fall treat made with pudding and Jello with the colors of your favorite holiday.
Halloween is the best time for good food, friends, and treats galore!! Of course we bake a lot during this time of year, but Halloween drink recipes are fun too! Check out this yummy candy corn parfait and tell us what you think! (originally published 8/16)
Candy corn just signifies Halloween time if you ask me, and anything that looks like it just screams fun. 😉
There are 3 layers to this drink and you could really make it “spiked” if you wanted to on the bottom layer, but here is the recipe for the non-alcoholic candy corn parfait version (you can alter it from there).
Get a few glasses you want to serve this in and start with the first layer which is Jello (you could spike this portion easily).
You will need to refrigerate this for a while before adding the second layer, and the top whipped cream would be added as you’re serving.
Here’s the entire candy corn parfait recipe.
- Instant lemon Jello
- Instant cheesecake pudding
- Whipped cream
- Food coloring
- Candy corn – optional to garnish on top
Of course if you are making more than 4 glasses than just double or triple the recipe.
Serve with small spoons and bam…the perfect Halloween drink!
Have a Happy Halloween, fabulous Fall, and wonderful rest of the year my friends!
Candy Corn Parfait
- 1 pkg Jello instant Lemon gelatin mix
- 1 pkg Jello instant Cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 container Whipped cream
- food coloring orange, or mix yellow and red until desired hue of orange
- Prepare jello according to package. Pour 1/2 cup of jello into four cups. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Once jello has set, prepare pudding according to package and add food coloring and mix until desired hue is achieved.
- Divide pudding over four cups. Add desired amount of whip cream over each cup. Serve.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉