I Love Summertime! One of the best parts is that fruits are in season, they taste better than any other time of the year. They are inexpensive so you can load up! The other part of the season I love is spending time with my kids. Here are some of our favorite easy summertime snacks.
Easy summertime snacks for us always involve fresh fruit in one way shape or form. It’s a naturally sweet way to cool down and kids love it. Think outside of the box from there by sticking them in your freezer or making popsicles!
Let’s start with how to make homemade popsicles shall we. Using blueberries, blackberries and raspberries they’re healthy and our favorite go to.
Sour Grape “popsicles” – This is how to make candied grapes of all kinds.
1. Either green or red seedless grapes
2. 1 packet of Kool-Aid, any flavor you like
- Pick all the grapes off and rinse in a bowl
* Pour Kool-Aid packet on to grapes & stir until coated
* Put everything in a freezer bag & freeze overnight
Chocolate Banana Bites
1. Fresh bananas
2. Magic Shell
3. Parchment paper
- Slice bananas & place on parchment paper
* Put in freezer for only about 15 min.
* Drizzle Magic Shell over the top and wahhlaaah
Strawberry Fruit Dip
1. 1 pkg. Strawberry Cream Cheese
2. 1 tub Marshmallow Cream (don’t judge, didn’t say it was lowfat)
3. Any fruit cut up into pieces
* Mix contents into a bowl until blended & dip away!
Enjoy, Share, PIN & hope your Summertime is fantastic!