Pressure Cooker Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
This pressure cooker cheesy chicken spaghetti was a real hit for dinner tonight! If you love easy Instant Pot recipes this is one you'll want to make.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time19 mins
- 2 chicken breasts approx 1 lbs., boneless, skinless, cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cans rotel
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles uncooked, broken into thirds (basically half a box you'd find in the store)
- 8 oz velveeta or 3 blocks if you buy the 5 block pack
- 1/2 c chicken broth
Add your cubed chicken, diced onions, and 1 can of rotel into your Instant Pot. Stir so everything is mixed well.
Break your noodles into 3 equal parts and sprinkle on top of your chicken mixture.
Pour your 2nd can of rotel on top of your noodles. Whisk together your cans of cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup and chicken broth, pour on top of noodles but do NOT stir.
Close your lid and steam valve and set to high pressure for 8 minutes.
Do a quick release and lift lid.
Stir contents and break up any noodles/chicken pieces that may be stuck together a bit. Turn your pot to saute. Serve now if you don't want cheese, it's delicious as is.
Dice your velveeta into smaller chunks of cheese and add into your pot. Stir until cheese is melted and sauce thickens.
* Honestly the longer this sits the better it gets and is amazing the next day as leftovers.
Serving: 3oz | Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 805mg | Potassium: 1040mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 15.5% | Vitamin C: 21.8% | Calcium: 34.1% | Iron: 20.6%