Quick Meatloaf Recipe
Quick meatloaf recipe that your whole family will enjoy. You can change it up a bit too if you have other things on hand but this is the basics.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 c Bread crumbs more if too wet
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 pkg. french onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese optional
- 1/2 c Sliced mushrooms optional
- 1/2 c Grated carrot optional
- 1/2 c diced onion optional
Mix all items together well, using your hands works best. Put in loaf pan and cook at 350 for about 25 minutes or until middle is the desired "doneness" for you.
If you cook it in a muffin pan check at around minute 12 to see how done they are.
Everyone is different as far as how pink they want their meatloaf to be so just check and mark down the time that works best for you but this is a good gauge.
Serving: 3oz | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 215mg | Potassium: 283mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2.3mg