Instant Pot Lasagna Soup
This easy Instant Pot lasagna soup is amazing and healthy too!! You can make it in the slow cooker too but in your pressure cooker it's done in just 8 minutes! Your favorite pasta dinner is now a soup and much easier to make than the traditional method. Packed with cheese and ground beef its sure to be a favorite.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time3 mins
Total Time18 mins
- 1 lb spicy ground sausage ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 c diced tomatoes used canned
- 40 oz chicken broth or beef broth, less if you want it thicker
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (24 oz)
- 1.5 - 2 c noodles uncooked , could use bowtie or other type
- pinch salt
- pinch oregano
- 1 c mozzarella cheese for topping
- 1 c ricotta cheese could omit, it's just as good without it
Set Instant Pot to saute, add olive oil, ground sausage or beef and diced onions. Cook until ground beef is no longer pink. Turn OFF/Cancel button.
Add all other ingredients except ricotta and mozzarella (those are used for toppings).
Switch setting to the manual, pressure, high for 3 minutes.
Do a quick release and remove lid. Done!!
Top with small spoonful of ricotta and a pinch of mozzarella cheese on top.
Serving: 4oz | Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 1492mg | Potassium: 876mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 845IU | Vitamin C: 25.6mg | Calcium: 233mg | Iron: 3.6mg