Pressure Cooker Cheese Fondue
We have 2 easy pressure cooker cheese fondue recipes to try with our Instant Pot beer bread! The perfect appetizer or side dish when you want something delicious and fast. You just need a few ingredients to make this thick cheesy dip that can be mild or as spicy as you want. Wonderful either way.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 mins
Total Time14 mins
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can chiles diced, 4 oz.
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt we used Lawry's
- 1/2 tsp chili powder or more depending on your preference
- 1/4 c heavy cream
- 1/4 c milk or more if you want to thin it out
- 1-2 sprinkles hot sauce optional
- 1/2 c cheddar cheese optional to add this but sharp is good, shredded
In a glass bowl mix together all of your ingredients. Taste to see if you want to add more heat or salt.
Cover bowl with tinfoil and put a trivet inside your pressure cooker.
Pour 2 c of water into your pressure cooker and lower your bowl on to the trivet. (use a foil sling to do so)
Set to pressure, high for 4 minutes.
Do a quick release, lift out and enjoy with cut up bread, baguette, or use the recipe for my beer bread.
Serving: 2oz | Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 459mg | Potassium: 149mg | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 20mg