Pressure Cooker Chicken Mushroom Casserole
Pressure cooker chicken mushroom casserole is comfort food packed with vegetables and tender chicken pieces. Make it in your Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi!
- 1 chicken breast fresh diced into small pieces, precooked, or 10 -12 oz. canned chicken
- 1 container mushrooms baby bellas are best, 8 oz. total, cut into fourths
- .5 lb green beans fresh, ends removed, cut in half
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1.5 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2.5 c broth chicken or beef
- 1 c rice NOT instant, white long grain, uncooked
- 3/4 c cheese shredded, optional
If using fresh diced chicken add to your pot with a bit of olive oil on saute and cook until outsides are no longer pink. Then turn pot off. Now add your prepared mushrooms, green beans, onions, precooked chicken (if that is what you're using), and seasonings into your pot.
In a separate bowl whisk together your broth and cream of mushroom soup, add this into your pot.
Sprinkle your uncooked white rice on to the top and do NOT stir, just gently press down into the liquid. Close lid and steam valve and set to high pressure for 9 minutes.
Allow to naturally release pressure for 2 minutes before letting out remaining steam.
Add cheese and chicken (if you haven't already) into your pot and stir so cheese melts. Serve!
Serving: 3oz | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 1577mg | Potassium: 346mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 680IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1mg