Best Leftover Turkey Recipe
This is the best leftover turkey recipe you will ever make! Super easy and everyone will love these turkey dumplings, even your kids! Great with ham too.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 2 c Leftover turkey cooked, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 c mayonnaise or more if you want more moist
- 1 c swiss or mozzarella cheese, shredded, or more
- 1 pkg Crescent rolls 8 which was enough for the 5 of us
- 1 tsp dill pinch of each
- optional * dried cranberries or walnuts
Spray non stick cooking spray into muffin tin.
Push large side of crescent triangle into bottom of each muffin tin.
Mix leftover turkey and all other ingredients together and spoon into each muffin tin hole.
Fold small piece of crescent triangle over top of turkey mixture. Bake as directed on crescent roll container, or until lightly browned on top.
Serving: 4oz | Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 356mg | Potassium: 100mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.8mg