5 Ingredient Crockpot Chili Recipe
This easy 5 ingredient crockpot chili recipe is the easiest you will ever make. Just dump everything into your slow cooker in the morning and enjoy for dinner! You can spice it up if you like or leave it as is. Serve it inside baked potatoes or on top rice for the perfect hearty dinner.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
- 1 can diced tomatoes we like petite, 15 oz.
- 1 can tomato sauce 8 oz.
- 1 can kidney beans 15 oz.
- 1 lb. ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 packet chili seasoning spice aisle (or use 1 tbsp. Lawry's + 1 tbsp. minced dehydrated onions)
- 1/3 c. water only if you want a thinner version
- 1 tsp chili powder optional - if you want a bit of spice
Brown your ground beef on the stovetop
Drain meat and add to your crockpot.
Add all other ingredients and stir
Put on low in your crockpot to cook all day but at least for 4 hrs minimum.
Serving: 5oz | Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 659mg | Potassium: 716mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 15.7% | Vitamin C: 17.3% | Calcium: 5% | Iron: 18.9%