Instant Pot Orange Chicken Recipe
Best healthy Instant Pot orange chicken recipe ever! Just 4 ingredients needed to make this easy orange chicken recipe in just 4 minutes, right in your pressure cooker
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 mins
Total Time14 mins
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, bite size pieces , can double recipe if you want 4 breasts
- 2 c barbecue sauce do not use honey style as there is too much sugar and may display burn message
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch at end to thicken sauce when chicken is done
- 1/4 c orange marmelade
- 1/2 onion cut into large pieces - optional
- chives or green onion to garnish
- 1/4 c water or chicken broth
Cube your chicken and add to your IP along with your bbq sauce, water or chicken broth, onion if you want, and soy sauce.
Stir so chicken pieces are coated well.
Turn your Instant Pot on pressure, high, for 4 minutes. Put lid on and close steam valve.
When it beeps do a quick release and carefully lift the lid.
Turn IP to saute.
Put cornstarch in small bowl (if you want it a bit thicker) and add some hot bbq sauce from pot in with it and whisk together until smooth. Add back into pot and stir.
Add marmelade, stir and allow mixture to bubble for about 2 minutes, stir.
Turn off IP and serve over rice.
Serving: 4oz | Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 2366mg | Potassium: 788mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 60g | Vitamin A: 7.1% | Vitamin C: 4.5% | Calcium: 6.3% | Iron: 9.2%