Pressure Cooker Vegetable Soup
3 pressure cooker vegetable soup recipes that are easy to prepare with simple ingredients and can be loaded up with more if you like!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1/2 c pancetta diced, can use bacon, both are optional add ins
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 c onion diced
- 1 c celery diced
- 1 c carrots diced
- 28 oz diced tomatoes petite recommended
- 6 c vegetable broth more or less depending on preference
- 1.5 c pasta dry, small shells best
- 1.5 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp basil
- 15 oz cannellini beans canned, drained
- 15 oz kidney beans canned, drained
- 1 tsp salt or more when serving, depends on preference
- 2 tsp pepper
- parmesan shredded, for topping
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Put Instant Pot on saute mode (brown on Crockpot Express) and add about 1 tbsp of olive oil, then your diced pancetta, onions and garlic. Saute for 2-4 minutes or until meat is done. Turn pot off/cancel. Scrape bottom to get stuck on pieces of pancetta to loosen.
Add diced carrots, celery, tomatoes with the juice in can, drained beans, and pour broth over entire mixture. Stir.
Stir in thyme, basil, salt and pepper. Stir.
Close lid and steam valve and set to high pressure for 5 minutes, do a quick release.If adding noodles change cook time to 3 minutes above, do a quick release, add uncooked noodles, submerge into liquid, and set for 2 minutes high pressure. Then quick release.
Top with parmesan cheese and enjoy
Serving: 3oz | Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 1655mg | Potassium: 766mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4305IU | Vitamin C: 17.7mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 5.4mg