There is an Octoberfest in Temecula coming this October at Galway Downs complete with craft beer, vendors, music and much more. Here’s a deal too.
Octoberfest in Temecula is coming to Galway Downs in October. Bring the kids out for bounce houses, tractor hay rides, a corn maze, pumpkin patch, petting zoo and pony rides, face painting and much more! Great local pumpkin patch to visit. If you are looking for more local pumpkin patches please visit my post featuring Pumpkin Patches in Temecula ~ Murrieta right here! (affiliate links present)
Here is the information I found online for the 2017 Octoberfest in Temecula.
- Get ready for the first annual Octoberfest at Galway Downs in Temecula in Oct 14th 2017!
- This year it says they’re having over 50 craft breweries and lots of food!
- In the past they’ve had bounce houses, tractor hay rides, a corn maze, pumpkin patch, petting zoo and pony rides, face painting and much more!
- Adults can enjoy a vendors market, car and bike show, a bar and food vendors, a dj, merchandise vendors and more!
- Don’t miss this exciting innaugural Octoberfest right in Temecula!
Each year is different so call if you need specific information regarding activities for the current year. I will add more if I find it as well but looks like a lot of fun to me!!
If you live in SoCal and would like to receive more great deals such as this one Please Subscribe to my Newsletter —> HERE! This post may contain affiliate links, thank you for supporting Temecula Qponer & my family.