Medieval Times in Buena Park is SO much fun for the whole family. Complete with a show, dinner and pictures it is a great way to celebrate with family or just to try something new. You get to watch this show full of jousting, cheer for your knight, eat a great dinner, and everyone will have a blast. Kids 3 and under are FREE too so that might save you a bit. Special thanks goes out to Medieval Times for hosting us at the Buena Park location so we could share photos with you at a later date.
My Readers save at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament. CLICK HERE and use this exclusive promo code MT3629 through 2/17/17 and receive Adults for just $36.95 and children (12 and under) only $29.95.
Here’s some fun info. about this place!
- All Knights begin their training as Squires – just as they did in the Middle Ages – learning horse care, sword fighting, and weaponry. It takes a minimum of six months of training to become a Knight.
- They perform with real metal weapons and wear authentic armor. During battle scenes, real titanium swords create sparks.
- Every shield must be repainted after every show (for sure, there is a lot of “fighting”)
- 125,000 gallons of soup are served each year (and you get to eat it with NO spoon during the tournament)
- 400,000 gallons of Pepsi are consumed each year (plenty of drinks to go around for everyone while you’re watching the show)
- Each arena is filled with about 4,455 cubic feet of sand – about the load of 10 dump trucks (so much fun to watch the jousting)