As I was picking up my kids from school, driving them to the ever “famous” Ronald Reagan sports park for soccer practice, and running errands as usual throughout the week, I started laughed to myself as I saw things that were all to familiar to me around town…….
How many of the top 10 ways you know you live in Temecula are you nodding your head about…..I know there have to be a few! 😉
1. Your directional marker for where things are around town depends on what side of the Mall they are on! “Where is Trader Joe’s again??” “Oh, it’s on the other side of the mall” “Ahhhhh, gotcha!”
2. You have to leave 30 minutes before school lets out in order to get a good spot in the pickup line (if you try to find a parking spot you are just crazy).
3. 1 out of 5 cars in every parking lot in Temecula has either a TDC or GOHS sticker on the back windshield.
4. You know when someone mentions Friday Night Lights they aren’t referring to something in the sky at all!
5. You have already been to at least 3 Birthday parties this year at either Pizza Factory or a “jumpy place”……. and you know there will be More!
6. You can’t plan anything on a Saturday during soccer season, and probably have your lawn chair in your trunk right now so you won’t forget it each week!
7. You know when someone says “Oh, did you see The Patch today?” they aren’t referring to a gardening or seamstress site but rather the news.
8. You know exactly where the 2 drive thru Starbucks in town are, were excited when the 2nd one opened “on the other side of the mall”, and admittedly have driven across town to one of them because you had a sleeping child in the back.
9. You go wine tasting in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week, and you wonder why your friends in other cities might think that’s a bit odd.
10. You know just where to go for great deals, tips, and FUN every day…… Temecula Qponer of course!!
Hope you got a bit of a chuckle out of this as I did as I wrote it…..share other goodies (be nice) below so we can continue the conversation. Love this city! 😉 If you haven’t signed up for my newsletter please do so here!