Here are some fun and easy Halloween arts and crafts for kids. Use these Halloween projects in the classroom, or a party or at home for fun this year.
What’s more fun during this time of year than fabulous Halloween arts and crafts. EASY and cheap are what we are all about, especially with kids, so get your printer ready to print out the instructions you will need for some great Halloween crafts for kids this year. (originally published 7/16)
Whether you’re looking for spooky spider projects, paper pumpkins, or easy ghost arts and crafts activities I have 10 wonderful ones for you here + a fun DIY Halloween decoration we made last year.
Enjoy these fun Halloween arts and crafts projects
- Potato Print Spider Craft
- Spider Craft in 5 minutes or Less
- Popsicle Stick and Yarn Spider Web Craft for Kids
- Balloon Print Spider Craft for Kids
- Cotton Ball Ghost Craft
- Easy Salt Ghost Craft for Halloween
- Halloween Sponge Painted Ghost Craft
- Easy Paper Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Toilet Paper Roll Lantern Craft
- Bouncing Spider Craft
- Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- 11 more Halloween printables
- 16 kid friendly playdough recipes can be fun to make in black and orange
- Here’s the best way to make slime x 100, you can make it Halloween colors for fun
If you love these Halloween arts and crafts projects take a look at this DIY treat pumpkin we made last year.
We love trick or treating with our kids so instead of one parent staying home to pass out treats we used turkey pans we found at the dollar store and made a cute Halloween decoration filled with candy for the treaters who came along while we were gone!
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉